farfalla Virginia Cedarwood
Strengthen your energy
Features & Advantages
- Wildly grown
- Boost your energy
- Effective against moths and insects
Item no.: FAR-xxzedes, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 7612534011389
This strongly scented, red wood is known throughout the world as "red cedar", but actually belongs to the cypress family. Moreover, since the wood naturally repels insects, it is extremely popular. The scent of the oil is similar to that of cedar, but a little tarter and stronger.
Avoid during pregnancy and infants!
- Origin: USA
- Plant part used: wood
- Production method: Steam distillation
- Botanical name: Juniperus virginiana
|Consistency / Dosage Form:||Oil|
|Product Type:||Essential Oils, Room Fragrances|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
- Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Questions & Answers about farfalla Virginia Cedarwood
English reviews written for farfalla Virginia Cedarwood
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available