farfalla Organic Thyme Linalol
A versatile, power-packed plant
Features & Advantages
- Herbaceous, sweet scent
- Provides warmth, courage & strength
- Supports concentration
Item no.: FAR-xxthymlb, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534011211
The thyme variety Linalol is considered mild in contrast to other varieties such as Geraniol and Thujanol. The Mediterranean herb prefers stony soils in sunny locations. It has been cultivated by monks in monastery herb gardens for its versatile uses. This thyme-based product is the ideal companion during winter.
- For room scenting and personal aromatherapy.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Mix 2 drops with 10 ml of organic care oil and rub on your chest before bed.
|Consistency / Dosage Form:||Oil|
|Product Type:||Essential Oils, Room Fragrances|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Thyme Linalol
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Thyme Linalol
8 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available