farfalla Organic White Fir Grand Cru
Revives & activates any space in an instant
(CHF 2 130.00 / l, Price shown includes 7,7% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fresh, resinous scent
- Purifies the air
- Promotes positivity & courage
Item no.: FAR-xxweisbgc, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534014793
Frequently bought together with farfalla Aroma Cube Diffuser, White
This essential oil stems from France and has an appealing fresh and resinous scent that purifies the air. It uplifts the mood and promotes a feeling of positivity and courage.
- Use as a room scenting and personal aromatherapy.
- Note: Consult literature for aromatherapy before use.
- Strengthing & invigorating bath: Mix 4 - 10 drops with a coconut foam base (liquid soap), honey or cream.
- Fragrance lamps: Blend with citrus oils during the colder season.
- Recommended for use in the sauna.
- Origin: France
- Part of the plant used: needle
- Extraction method: steam distillation
- Botanical name: Abies alba
|Categories - farfalla :||Zest for Life|
|Product Type:||Essential Oils, Room Fragrances|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
- Abies Alba 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic White Fir Grand Cru
English reviews written for farfalla Organic White Fir Grand Cru
- No reviews available